SeaGLass & SuMMeR

It's amazing how colour can lift your whole mood, especially when that colour is Seaglass and inspired by all things coastal......
and especially when the weather is turning cooler and all I can do is wish for summer
I found this amazing sheet of frosted glass for $4.00 and it has provided a beautiful surface for seascapes and seashell vignettes on my beloved but battered old beach house coffee table......
The candle holder was a beautiful mother's Day gift from Bed Bath'n'Table and will be used a lot this winter......





These are gorgeous turquoise blue / green glazed pots found at a vintage shop and given a new home......





More Mother's Day love from Typo. How can you go wrong directing your kids to your favourite stores with big hints about your favourite colours? 




Vintage pebble mosaic dishes......




Reading......


Relaxing......


Storage......these vintage suitcases where found at a vintage shop (all three for $10)
and are used to store my Teal, Lime & White Chrissy Decorations......


Sweet Dreams and smelling like sweet coconuts ( MOR Sorbet perfume)......


statement jewels......silver seagulls......



These are the things I'm dreaming of today......


Happy Monday from the Coast!!!

8 comments:

  1. I too adore seaglass and that colour just makes my heart so calm and peaceful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia,
    You'd LOVE my house then.
    It's everywhere! ;o)
    Have a great day,
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya, I love those framed prints on your mantle piece! Also loving those beautiful colours of the sea in your special mothers day gift. Hope you had a lovely day yesterday.
      Have a lovely night.

      Jen x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jen,
      My kids certainly know me well don't they?
      Have a great day!!!
      Tania ;o)

      Delete
  3. i love! those colours!! your pottery and suitcase finds are amazing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine anyone who tried to get to those treasures before me at the vintage boutique???
      Have a great day!!!
      Tania ;o)

      Delete
  4. Lovely colors and I love the pottery. Have a nice week.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elna,
      Very lucky finds indeedy ;o)
      Have a lovely Spring day!
      Tania xx

      Delete

It was so sweet of you to say HeLLo......ThanKs for stopping by.
Tania Maree xx