a ChAnGe oF arT

Well, it's finally done, all bar the shouting......that means my Dining Room Gallery Wall is as done as it's gonna be for now.
There are still some picture frames to fill with Coastal Art, which is not easy to find I might add......some which need replacing as they are only temporarily filled with pretty pictures from even prettier magazines and shell books......








So, I've decided to give it a rest for a while and to let it evolve over time. At least it looks reasonably complete so I can wait until I find prints that I really love and concentrate on other areas of the house which need a little tweak here and there......ok a big tweak everywhere......it's all part of the fun of creating a home......


Have a wonderful Saturday! 
Don't forget to take some time to relax and unwind......you deserve it!

10 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful. Beautiful shapes and color choices. It's good to stand back a little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mary for the kind words of encouragement......
    Tania ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous! The shell prints with the blue background are lovely. Blue is my favourite colour so it's always a winner with me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,
    I wasn't sure about those so I'm glad they look ok......
    Tania ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely! I have used old calendars, cards etc. as the basis of wall art in the past and no one would know that they were next to nothing as long as they went together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks amazing! love the bottles in there too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It look great and the bottles are lovely. Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elna,
      You have a lovely weekend too ;o)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  8. I love your coastal wall the colours and the pictures are just my thing!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah,
      I'm glad it's turning out ok ;o)
      Tania xx

      Delete

It was so sweet of you to say HeLLo......ThanKs for stopping by.
Tania Maree xx