The MoTheR oF aLL SnoW gLoBeS

Here we are and it's Saturday again already......and you know what that means right? 

Link Party Time!

I was in a hurry to create something for you this morning and that's my only excuse for presenting this mofo mother of a snow globe......try and shake this baby!!!

I've been seeing handmade snow globes everywhere and I thought I'd create my own. The one I saw and loved at Sweet Paul was ever so slightly smaller than mine......and mine has sand instead of snow for a completely relaxed Aussie Christmas theme......you might remember the little donkey from here?


And just to give you an idea of the size......


Do you still wanna shake it???

.....................................................................................................


Now it's your turn to impress......when you stop laughing at my efforts that is......;O)

19 comments:

  1. wow it is huge, but just gorgeous!
    It's actually given me an idea for the bottles in my pool cabana!
    Thanks for hosting- have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And impress you have . Too big to shake. Too beautiful to ignore. Love it.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn,
      It could do with some work but it's a start ;O)
      T xx

      Delete
  3. That is hugetastic! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Tania - simply stunning! you've inspired me, I have a round candle holder thingy I've never used which will be perfect - thanks for sharing and hosting xx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow .. i love your giant snow dome tania :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your globe is so pretty! I want one! You should sell and market them somehow, I would definitely buy one. Just so lovely and perfect for an Australian Christmas Summertime decoration! Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably try to do it better through the week but I was in a rush this morning ;O)
      T xx

      Delete
    2. Oh I just love it! I think I'm going to try and recreate it actually! Wish me luck.... off to find a fishbowl.... Mxxx

      Delete
  7. Well if you're gonna do it, might as well do it big! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly Penny......wait until you see my Birthday present! ;O)
      Tania xx

      Delete
  8. lol...now thats a friggin snowglobe!!....donk looks happy there....although im disapointed there is not a live kitten or something....its big enough!....have one of the kids tried to stick their head in there yet??...mine would have.
    Shes a beauty!! love it....better get my skates on...i wanna link up but no mojo today....youve inspired me to think big!
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tania, that snow globe looks really great. Your about a 3 hour drive from us, where down in casula, Sydney.
    Have a great day.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! That certainly is the biggest snow globe I ever did see!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Smoke - that is a HUGE Snow Globe. I love your decorating style. I hope everything is going OK this week lovely. I have been thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete

It was so sweet of you to say HeLLo......ThanKs for stopping by.
Tania Maree xx